Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2013/10/8

Everyday is loaded with unreasonablly massive amount of work. While painting my horses firstly seems to be the only time during the day I can get rid of all the physical and mental pressure, I later realized that this, the only seemingly "relaxing" activity, is totally depends on how well I perform on the canvass. For those time I enjoy myself and my horses, every hour wears on me like minutes. However, unfortunately, vice versus.

I have to admit that drawing and painting, or the process of learning drawing and painting, do not work the same way in China, where I can "copy" other people's work in order to develop my own sense of beauty and skills. "That's copying other people's work"; yelled by my lovely art teacher Ms.Smith. Cannot disagree more.

As for my choice of animals, I think horses look cool, at least cooler than the pigs, though they are equally edible in China, might I add.

I finished one of my five horses today. They say that the thing one draw or paint always look like the one. I hope this well-know and well-convinced concept is nor necessarily true for me. My horse looks much cooler than i do.

2013/10/8

I know blog keeps dates on tract for me, but still would like to see the dates typed by my own hands since paper dairy has becom a history.






No comments:

Post a Comment